As part of our response we are following all guidelines and protocols from the Centers for Disease Control, National Institutes of Health, American Dental Association and North Carolina Dental Society. All patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointments via an online questionnaire and/or a phone call from our front desk. Upon arrival to your appointment we ask that you either text or call the office and one of our staff will greet you and take your temperature. We will provide you with an antiseptic mouth rinse prior to seating you for treatment.
To show our commitment to you and our employees’ health and safety:
- We have purchased Tru Sense Air Purifiers with double Hepa and UV light filtration for all our operatories and hallways that reduce bacteria and viruses by 92%.
- We have installed a UV light and Ozone generator on our HVAC air handler that kills bacteria and viruses
- We have installed two PAX 2000 extraoral suction units that reduce aerosols produced during drilling or ultrasonic instruments by 95%.
- We have installed Sterisil water treatment systems on all of our contained water systems and test our water lines
- Each treatment room is thoroughly disinfected between each patient with antiviral and antibacterial solutions.
- All of our employees are screened and temperature checked daily, wear proper Personal Protective Equipment and practice proper hand hygiene both prior to and after treatment. All employees wear face coverings, KN 95 or 3 layer surgical masks at all times while in the office
- There are separation barriers installed at our front desk to also protect our front desk staff.
- At the end of each treatment day our entire office is cold fogged with a antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal solution.
We wish you and your family the best in these uncertain times and look forward to seeing you in the future.